The Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA) is running an Innovation Challenge for youths under the age of 30.
The competitions will be held at the provincial and national levels.
They will take the following format:
• A Call for project submissions will be placed on print and electronic platforms.
• Projects can be submitted as an individual or a group.
• Contact details for submission are annexed
• Due date for Provincial submission is 30 June 2022.
• 10 Projects will be shortlisted for the provincial challenge.
• The selected 10 Projects will be evaluated by a provincial evaluation committee.
• Provincial winners will be announced by 1 August 2022 and the winning project will be awarded
• Provincial winners will enter into the national challenge.
• The winning projects from the provinces will proceed for adjudication by a National Panel to determine the National Winner.
The provincial winners will be given until 31 August to perfect and submit
National Challenge Finals
• Projects will be evaluated by a national adjudication committee
• National Winner will be announced on World Tourism Day or at any date by 30 September 2022
• The winning Project will be awarded USD 5,000
• First runner up – USD 2,500
• Second runner up – USD 1,250